Detroit, MI 48211
Do you enjoy variety in your work day? The Advance Group has partnered with a locally owned storage company in Detroit to help fill a Forklift position.
The job duties for this Forklift position include:
- Overseeing the loading and unloading of shipping containers
- Forklift Operating
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean by sweeping and taking out trash
- Using an Electric Pallet Jack
- Other General Labor duties as needed
This Forklift position is a long-term position expected to last 1 year. Employees will be working Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm. Starting pay is $12 per hour.
The ideal Forklift candidate will have at least 2 years of forklift experience., strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and ability to pass a drug and background screen.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives