Extrusion Machine Operator
Romulus, MI 48174
Ready for your dream job? Looking for a challenge?
The Advance Group has partnered with a great Romulus, MI based company that has been in business for more than 50 years and is looking for a hard-working and energetic Extrusion Machine Operator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Extrusion Machine Operators:
- Start and size jobs and operate all extrusion jobs with minimal supervision
- Perform basic set-up and tear down of Extrusion Machines
- Complete maintenance of die, sleeve, and afterform
- Perform Quality Inspection
- Must be able to read: Micrometers, Caliper and Gauge
- Adjust machinery as needed (take-off speed, screw speed, temperature, air pressure)
Hours for Extrusion Machine Operator:
- First Shift: 7:45am-4:00pm
- Second Shift: 3:45pm-12:00am
- Third Shift: 11:45pm-8:00am
Compensation and Benefits for Extrusion Machine Operator:
- Salary: $14-14.90hr
- Low-cost Health Insurance upon hire
- Double-time pay for working Sunday
- Advancement opportunities
Qualified Extrusion Operators must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical. Candidates must also be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
Extrusion Machine Operators Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Extrusion Machine Operators Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives