Extrusion Machine Operator
Romulus, MI 48174
Are you looking for a clean work environment? Do you have experience operating an Extrusion Machine?
The Advance Group has partnered with a great Romulus based company that has been in business for more than 50 years and is looking for a hard-working and energetic Extrusion Machine Operator.
The primary responsibilities of this position would be to operate all extrusion and downstream equipment and run all production jobs with minimal supervision. Extrusion Machine Operators will also be responsible for effectively producing high quality products.
Extrusion Machine Operators must be able to work all three shifts: 1st shift (7:45am-4:00pm), 2nd shift (3:45pm-12:00am) and 3rd shift (11:45pm-8:00). Starting pay rate for this position is $14hr-$14.90hr dependent upon shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Extrusion Machine Operators:
- Start and size jobs and operate all extrusion jobs with minimal supervision
- Perform basic set-up and tear down of extruders and downstream
- Complete maintenance of die, sleeve, and afterform
- Adjust machinery as needed (take-off speed, screw speed, temperature, air pressure, etc.)
Qualified Extrusion Operators must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical. Candidates must also be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
Extrusion Machine Operators Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Extrusion Machine Operators Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives