HOLLAND, OH 43528
Looking for a high energy environment with room for advancement? Are you looking for a good benefit plan?
The Advance Group has partnered with a Holland, OH metal fabrication facility in need of a first shift Electrical Maintenance candidate.
Compensation for Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Pay is $20-28/hr based on experience.
Hours for the Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Monday Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Overtime on Saturdays as needed.
Qualifications for Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- At least 5 years of prior Electrical Maintenance experience
- Facility and production preventative maintenance experience required
- Quality Management Systems training (e.g. ISO 9000)
- Experience utilizing precision measuring instruments (e.g. O.D./I.D. Micrometers, Calipers, Height and telescoping gauges) is also required
- Experience in hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Experience with welding equipment
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks for the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives