Monroe, MI 48161
Have a chauffeur s license and looking for a team environment in a family owned company? The Advance Group has partnered with a local furniture and appliance store looking for dependable Delivery Drivers!
Responsibilities of Delivery Driver:
- Delivery of furniture and/or appliances to customers
- Preparing orders and loading the delivery truck
- Simple set-up at time of delivery
Requirements of the Delivery Driver:
- Current chauffeurs license with clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Friendly and outgoing
Hours for Delivery Driver:
- 1st shift 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed or during busy holiday sales
Compensation and Benefits for the Delivery Driver:
- Starting pay is $12+ based on experience
- This is a long-term temp to hire for the right candidate
Delivery Driver s apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives