Tecumseh, MI 49286
Do you enjoy working on Machines? Do you enjoy a variety of duties? The Advance group has partnered with an automotive supplier that specializes in plastic parts and injection molding seeking a Die Setter.
Responsibilities of Die Setter:
- Remove and/or install tool molds in plastic injection machines
- Machine set-up
- Mold preparation and tool for storage at the end of run
- Documentation and paperwork
Requirements for Die Setter:
- Minimum 1-year previous machine operating experience
- Mechanically inclined and strong attention to detail
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
Hours for Die Setter:
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Compensation and Benefits of the Die Setter:
- Starting pay is $14hr+ based on experience
Die Setters apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives