The Advance Group has partnered with a Holland area company to find a Cycle Counter. This position will be on first shift and have a starting pay of $20/hour.
Performs cycle counting functions for various inventory items: component materials, work-in-process, and hirise batteries through the plant.
- Obtains current inventory detail reports by accessing via computer in main office.
- Performs cycle counting using inventory detail report and auditing for item, part number, location, quantity, manufacturing date code, and status.
- Discrepancies are noted on the detail report and is responsible for making corrections using the hand-held radio frequency terminal (RFT).
- The corrected inventory detail report is signed, dated, copies made, and distributed to management.
- Responsible for following and maintaining the cycle counting schedule.
- In addition, enters quality control hold tag information on materials and updates upon status change.
- Uses material handling equipment to reach upper levels of hirise racking and rearranging pallets for inventory taking as required.
- Uses OCV meter and records reading as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and entering accurate audit data for updating inventory files and advises supervisor of problems.
- Responsible for compiling date and entering into spreadsheet to determine accuracy level.
- Also responsible for maintaining spreadsheet cycle count files and reporting discrepancies.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly backup of the VAX.
- Responsible for requesting monthly inventory reports, submits to plant controller.
The Advance Group Perks include:
Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
Performance and Attendance Incentives