Entry Level Financial Advisor
Maumee, OH 43537
Entry Level Financial Advisor needed in this work hard-play hard team environment! Excellent opportunities for advancement!
The Advance Group has partnered with a leader in Wealth Management looking for a direct hire Entry Level Financial Advisor.
Compensation for the Entry Level Financial Advisor:
Hours for the Entry Level Financial Advisor:
- 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Could require some evening events
Job duties for the Entry Level Financial Advisor:
Be the main point of contact for employees making any changes to their IRA or trust.
Explain the differences between traditonal IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, Simple IRA, and Inherited IRA.
Explain how individual, joint, revocable, and irrevocable trusts work.
Be the lead person for the operations team.
Qualified Entry Level Financial Advisor candidates should have:
- Must have experience and knowledge of IRAs and Trusts and how they work
- Must have experience coordinating or overseeing various processes/functions
- Good computer/data entry skills; prefer 40WPM
- Must have Excel experience
- Good phone etiquette
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Must have a fun personality
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must like doing something different every day
- Degree preferred
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.