Livonia, MI 48150
Are you interested in learning more about electronics? Are you looking for a career as a Calibration Technician?
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Livonia, MI that specializes in Calibrations and IT Asset Management, this company is looking to train Calibration Technician candidates.
Job duties for Calibration Technicians:
- Working in a lab and training with experienced Calibration Technicians
- Will be expected to learn calibration techniques within their first 90 days
- Keep up with production calibrations, while maintaining company quality standards
- Report any errors to Senior Calibration Technician
- Will be calibrating various measuring devices: micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
Hours for Calibration Technicians:
- 3rd shift hours, company is flexible on start and end times. Must work an 8 hour shift
Compensation for Calibration Technicians:
- $14-16hr based on experience
Calibration Technician Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Calibration Technician Candidates Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentive