Temperance, MI 48182
Are you a CNC Programmer looking for the next big opportunity? The Advance Group has partnered with a growing Temperance company seeking experienced CNC Programmer!
Responsibilities of CNC Programmer:
- Operate and perform basic maintenance procedures on NC mills
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation testing and start up.
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices
Requirements for CNC Programmer:
- Must be able to read a controls schematic for program creation
- Familiar with Mastercam
- Good written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 20 LBS, walk, talk, stand, and sit in an office environment.
Compensation and Benefits of the CNC Programmer:
- First shift 7am-3:30pm and Second shift availability
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Starting pay is $17-20+ based on experience
- Pay Increase upon hire
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives