Temperance, MI 48182
Are you a CNC Operator looking for the next big opportunity? The Advance Group has partnered with a growing Temperance company seeking experienced CNC Operators!
Responsibilities of CNC Operator:
- Operate and perform basic maintenance procedures on NC mills
- Operate Fidel & HAAS Machines
- Inspect parts visually for defects
Requirements for CNC Operators:
- Read and follow MATH data
- Familiar with Mastercam
- Insuring data is at a correct level
- Must be able to list 50 LBS, bend/ reach/ twist/ stand/ kneel and climb.
Compensation and Benefits of the CNC Operator:
- First shift 7am-3:30pm and Second shift availability
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Starting pay is $17-20+ based on experience
- Pay Increase upon hire
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives