If you are looking for a high energy environment with room for advancement and a good benefit plan, then we have a great company for you!
The Advance Group is currently seeking a 2nd shift CNC Operator for a steel tube and bar facility located in Holland, OH. The ideal candidate will possess CNC programming experience.
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator:
- Operate a variety of CNC machines (Lathes, Lasers)
- Perform adjustments, repairs, and calibrations on machinery
- Read a ruler, caliper, and perform mathematical calculations
- Inspect parts for quality
- Use gauges and hand tools
- Run production lines, load/unload machines, and package parts
Compensation for the CNC Operator:
- $22-32/hr depending on experience
Hours for the CNC Operator:
- Hours are Monday – Friday 3:30pm-12am
- Training on 1st shift for 2-3 weeks, Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
- Overtime on Saturdays if needed
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- Must have 2yrs+ of CNC Operating experience
- Must have knowledge of G and M codes
- Must have experience with gauges
- Must be able to read blueprints
- CNC Programming experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently.
- Experience with micrometers and calipers.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and extensive background check
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks for CNC Operator position include:
- Health Benefits and at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives