Holland, OH 43528
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Join a dynamic team in Holland, Ohio!
The Advance Group has partnered with a leading manufacturer of cutting dies & printing plates located in Holland, OH that is in need of candidates for a first shift opening for a CAD Programmer
CAD Programmer job duties include:
- Retrieve the CAD file from the server or email related to the correct job order.
- Review and clean up the CAD file received from the customer using software making sure everything is in the proper location and able to run on the customer s machine.
- Accurately interpret knife, score, perf and or zipper rule on drawings and samples to produce the layout properly.
- Utilize geometric and trigonometric functions to ensure job orders are set up properly.
- Set up the CAD file for the Laser department which involves choosing the size of wood to be used, mounting holes, rule pointages, and trim breakers.
Pay for the CAD Programmer position is: $14 $16/hr
This is a full time temporary to permanent position (eligible for hire on after 520 hours).
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks include:
Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
Performance and Attendance Incentives