TOLEDO, OH 43623
Exciting opportunity with dynamic local staffing company. This is an internal position for a Business Development professional. Work hard, play hard team environment with great perks! Excellent benefits package including PTO, low deductible PPO option, dental, vision, disability and 401k with employer match!
The Business Development position is a relationship builder. This position will work with current clients and prospective clients to research and pursue new opportunities and expand existing relationships by proposing solutions and ensuring smooth process. This territory is within the Toledo, Ohio market.
We believe in continuing education, personal and professional staff development. All staff are required to receive Certified Staffing Professional certification and maintain continuing education credits. We are very community minded and involved in local organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop client base
- Generate leads through internet, networking, etc.
- Cold call/market to prospect clients
- Conduct in person meetings with decision makers to market services to prospect clients
- Research and learn about prospect client business and culture
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients to ensure exceptional customer service
- Resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer service
- Perform on-site facility tours and in-person visits
- Negotiate contracts including pricing and terms of agreement
Compensation is base plus commission. The branch is located in Sylvania, Ohio. Position reports to the President.
As the President of Advance Staffing Solutions, I have worked with hundreds of clients to develop solutions to their workforce challenges. I have provided everything from Human Resource Consulting to On-Site Staffing Management to Temporary staffing services.
Advance Staffing Solutions has developed a reputation that speaks for itself. We realize that experience and expertise are our greatest resources, and we utilize them fully to exceed both our client and candidates expectations. With over 30 years of experience, I have helped clients with temporary staffing, executive search, on-site service, and human resource consulting—providing top talent to organizations.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic local staffing company, look no further. Our team has a work hard, play hard culture with great perks!