Branch Staffing/Recruiting Manager
Southgate, MI 48195
Exciting opportunity with dynamic local staffing company. This is an internal position for a Branch Manager in our Southgate, MI office. Work hard, play hard team environment with great perks! Excellent benefits package including PTO, low deductible PPO option, dental, vision, disability and 401k with employer match!
The branch manager is the leader of the branch team. The branch manager will not only supervise and direct workflow but will set the example for the team to follow. Respect for individuals and the ability to work alongside the branch team are critical. Time management, organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a changing and challenging environment are necessary.
We believe in continuing education, personal and professional staff development. All staff are required to receive Certified Staffing Professional certification and maintain continuing education credits. We are very community minded and involved in local organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage staff members
- Complete Data Integrity reports and identify training opportunities
- Oversee branch activities
- Manage candidates and employees
- Actively participate in recruiting, order fulfillment, account development and maintenance and "on-call" rotation
- Maintain key client relationships
- Maintain public relations
- Participate in networking events and memberships
- Risk management including Worker s Compensation and Unemployment
- Train and develop staff