Band Saw Operator
Holland, OH 43528
Are you looking for a company to help get your foot in the door and gain on the job experience? Do you prefer 2nd shift so you can still get all your errands, appointments, and to do list complete? Then look no further!
The Advance Group has an excellent opportunity for a Saw Operator in the steel industry for a leading manufacturer in the Toledo area.
Responsibilities of the Saw Operator 2nd shift
- Set-up and operate saw to cut, slot, groove, miter, and trim metallic and nonmetallic workpieces according to specification
- Use hand tools
Requirements of the Saw Operator 2nd shift
- Must have mechanical aptitude and measuring skills
- Prior saw operator experience preferred but not required
- Prior production experience required
Compensation for the Saw Operator
- Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Eligible for hire on after 520 hours
- Will train on first shift
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives