Monclova Township, OH 43566
Looking for a team environment in a small, family owned company?
The Advance Group is looking to fill a 1st shift Custom Machine Assembly position in Waterville, Ohio. Qualified candidates will have experience reading from blueprints and a tape measure. Candidate will be assembling custom built heat treating equipment. There is no assembly line. Candidate will have mechanical skills, be able to think on their feet and be experienced using hand tools.
Duties for the custom machine assembly position include:
- Following a blueprint.
- Measuring and cutting material.
- Assembling custom built machinery.
Qualifications for the custom machine assembly position include:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Proficient with a tape measure
- Being able to problem solve and think on your feet
Compensation for the custom machine assembly position include:
- $14-$18/hr depending on experience
Hours for the custome machine assembly position are:
- 6:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Overtime may be required for extended hours and Saturday mornings up to 56 hours a week
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading
employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Assembly position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates.
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Nick’s customer service background serves him very well in his recruiting position. He is able to understand the needs of both the candidates and the company to find the best fit for both parties. Nick’s drive to succeed and see other’s succeed leads candidates to positions that they can grow in. His specialty is creating professional relationships and ensuring others achieve their goals.