NORTHWOOD, OH 43619
Are you an entry level administrative candidate looking to get your foot in the door? Want to work for a company that is willing to cross train in other areas?
The Advance Group is currently looking to fill an open Administrative Assistant position located in Northwood, OH. Interested candidates must have previous entry level administrative assistant experience.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant position
- Will work closely with logistics personnel
- Complete customer service and administrative needs
- Make coffee and set up meetings
- Work in a team environment
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant position
- Must have prior administrative and customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drugscreen
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant position
- Salary: $12-13/hr
- Eligible for hire on after 520 hours
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits and at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Nick’s customer service background serves him very well in his recruiting position. He is able to understand the needs of both the candidates and the company to find the best fit for both parties. Nick’s drive to succeed and see other’s succeed leads candidates to positions that they can grow in. His specialty is creating professional relationships and ensuring others achieve their goals.