Want to be considered for this opening? Candidates already registered with us, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #132101. If you are not already registered, please apply by clicking the "Apply Online" button located above
Well established company in Monroe seeking an experienced Administrative Professional to join their growing team! This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate. Starting pay is $13hr+ based on experience.
Position summary: Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. The receptionist is also responsible for arranging meals for meetings and accommodations for visitors.
- Representative and first point of contact for visitors and callers. Must maintain a professional, polished attitude and appearance at all times.
- Answers telephone calls and directs callers to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associates voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Coordinates meals for visitors, meetings, etc.
- Assists with travel arrangements as necessary.
- Uses personal vehicle or company vehicle to run errands as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Takes initiative; motivated self-starter.
- Team Player - gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Flexible to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Exceptional attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 1 year minimum relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel) preferred.
- Must have valid driver s license.
- Sit for long periods of time.